By Wally Sherbon
Do you struggle to connect with your family? With the other members of your church? With God Himself?
Wally Sherbon understands this struggle, and he knows that the only way we can learn to connect is to understand the love of the Trinity. God longs to show us a better, healthier, more holistic way to build relationships. With an insightful and approachable style, Sherbon walks readers through the three fundamental elements of Trinitarian love – knowledge, access, and delight. We are not destined for isolation; we are Destined for the Trinity.
Help is therefore afforded in issues like these:
- If you did have time to spend with your wife/husband/child/friend, what would you definitely do to strengthen the bond of love between you, and what would you stay clear of?
- If you have a rebellious teen, what are some things that may actually reach him/her?
- What are some thing that would push you further apart?
- What is the most powerful element in relationships and how can you show more of it?
- What is God really after in His relationship with you?
- What is He developing in you?
- What is He preparing you for?
- How would you design a “perfect” date?