By John Buri
Have you found yourself pouring time and energy into relationships that aren’t good for you? Do you desire a life-giving romantic relationship, but find yourself choosing people who are not a good bet for healthy love? Do you wonder why you choose such people? Are you curious about what to look for in a person with whom you can discover love for a lifetime? In “Intentional Dating”, you will find answers to these questions (and much more). “Intentional Dating” provides an easy-to-read guide to:
- Understanding the most common reasons why people fail to pick wisely in their romantic love choices
- Recognizing those behavior patterns in a potential partner who will not be good for you
- Discovering how you can avoid becoming a victim of unhealthy relationship choices
- Identifying those qualities that are essential for an ongoing life-giving love
- Realizing the fifteen keys to finding and keeping the love you desire
The head and the heart are meant to work together in love and “Intentional Dating” will help you accomplish just that.