By Craig Miller
- Do you struggle with finding the right words to say?
- Do you become hurt easily from what people say to you?
- Do you struggle to feel good about yourself?
- Do you want to run away from conflict?
- Do you have difficulty standing up for what you believe?
- Do people take advantage of you because you cannot think of what to tell them?
- Do you have unexplained periods of sadness, irritability, anxiety, and fear?
If you answered “yes” to many of these questions, this book is for you! At the heart of a fragile self worth, dissatisfaction with life, dysfunctional relationships, emotional suffering, and some physical illnesses is the inability to identify and effectively express feelings. “When Feelings Don’t Come Easy” will help you learn that expressing feelings has everything to do with finding healing from the past; finding peace of mind; and finding the inner happiness that you deserve and God wants you to have.