By Anthony Galbicka
12 good reasons why you want to read this book:
1. You will find it so interesting you will have difficulty putting it down.
2. You will find it so insightful you will apply its ideas.
3. You will discover the mystical but actual role that communication plays in transforming dreams into reality.
4. You will discover the 2 main reasons why speech experts estimate that 70% of communication is ineffective.
5. You will discover how to be delivered from incapacitating fears. Sociologists say the average person achieves only 5% of our potential and fears are the cause.
6. You will discover the undeniable connection between improving your communication skills and climbing the ladder of success.
7. You will discover simple and actionable steps you can take to repair cherished broken relationships.
8. You will discover profound and practical insights in improving your personal and business relationships.
9. You will discover how to overcome the fear of public speaking. According to a study published in The London Times the number 1 fear of Americans is public speaking.
10. You will discover the illuminating fact that improving your communication skills is dependent upon improving your character.
11. You will discover how to be the victor and not the victim of offenses. The psychological community says that over 90% of our reactions have nothing to do with the incidents we are reacting to.
12. You will discover the real passion of the Christ and this will change everything.